Palmer family reunion

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Joan, Dad, Uncle Jim, Lynn
Paul starting the auction. Notice the 'coon. The theme was "hillbillies" this year.
The Palmer clan getting ready for the annual picture. We missed Angie; everyone was asking for her as she usually takes the picture. She was voted as the president for this coming year; that is why I never miss an election-if you're there you can decline, if not you're voted in. LOL. Joan is VP. Lots of good eats and a chance to update my family history record.

2 comments:

AED said...

It was a opossum, not a raccoon. ;) I looked at that Palmer photo and I don't think I know 90% of those people......

*Ginny said...

haha. you are so right, amy. some kind of road kill. Paul told a joke about calling the travel agency and was told about a trip to Cancun. Says he, "we eat 'coons cooked here, not canned".