Tuesday: Warm thoughts & actions day

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Well the picture is a bit misleading but the thought is the same: I filled a basket for a friend who was struck by a truck while walking her dog but is home now in a back brace. I loaned her a book, gave her a mini-loaf of my lemon poppy seed bread, some candy, lavender hand lotion and get well card. I dropped it off on my way home from work and we chatted for an hour.
I'm also writing a couple of congrat and sympathy cards to mail out tomorrow.

Wednesday is Red "Create something exciting day" "Prepare an innovative, fun dinner or unusual after-school treats or a surprise for the whole family. Let your children & husband know that you can also be fascinating. Do something ordinary in an extraordinary way. Life is as interesting as you decide to make it."

0 comments: