Wednesday "Create something exciting day"

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Amy is hosting a webkinz party for out kinz-pets. "Two of these things don't belong together" Can you guess which ones? Galeena plays with the webkinz while I am at work. Now I'm going to finish sewing Laura's pioneer dress.

Thursday is "Learn all you can day" "New, thrilling ideas are everywhere, waiting to be grasped. Re-explore books, visit the planetarium, zoo or art gallery & delight in everything you see & read." My plan: a guitar lesson with Mark DeQuasie. Can't wait.

1 comments:

AED said...

OH NO! I forgot to do Wednesdays project! I'll make up for it! Today I tried learning all I could about Etsy before signing up for my account. Other than that, I haven't done much since Julia has been sick all day.

P.S. Mark tried calling you (I know, unbelievable!!!) to tell you that he could have the lesson next week anytime you want.